Epigenetics, Understanding Your DNA, and the Future of Health – with Dr. Tracy Gapin
Dr. Tracy Gapin
Dr. Tracy Gapin is a board-certified urologist and mens health expert focused on optimizing male performance and genetic potential. Dr. Gapin offers a personalized path to helping men maximize sexual health, testosterone levels and vitality. He provides advanced epigenetic evaluation and coaching, nutrition and lifestyle intervention, individualized supplement programs and a personalized approach to helping men optimize their potential.
“to think that one gene equals one trait is a mistake… you don’t realize the ramifications that one change can make on everything else around it” – Tracy Gapin
- What I learnt from being overweight
- What is epigenetics
- How your lifestyle effects your genes and body performance
- What DNA sequencing made possible in the health industry
- The danger of epigenetics
- What is DNA
- How food effects our DNA
- What is the importance of testosterone for men
- The epidemic of low testosterone levels in men
- How you can build back up your testosterone
- What are telomeres and the importance of them
“When you’re eating processed food you’re no where close to optimizing your potential” – Tracy Gapin
Connect with Tracy
Are you looking to find your purpose, navigate transition or fix your relationships, all with a powerful group of men from around the world.
Head to https://mantalks.com/the-alliance to learn more and join me today.