Robert Augustus Masters – Outgrowing Porn, Finding Purpose & Managing Anger.
Robert Augustus Masters, PhD, is a integral psychotherapist, relationship expert, and psycho-spiritual guide and trainer, with a doctorate in psychology. His books include Transformation Through Intimacy, Spiritual Bypassing, Emotional Intimacy, and To Be a Man.
Robert Augustus Masters work blends the psychological, emotional, and physical with the spiritual, emphasizing full-blooded embodiment, emotional literacy, shadow work, and the development of relational maturity.
At essence his work is about becoming more intimate with all that we are — high and low, dark and light, dying and undying — in the service of the deepest possible healing, awakening, and integration.
Subscribe on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher Radio, TuneIn
For more episodes visit us at ManTalks.com
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Connor & Robert Augustus Masters Talk About…
- Could you share a defining moment for you? – 3:28
- Why it’s important for men to explore their edge? – 7:08
- What normally blocks men from having the intimacy that they desire and crave? – 15:46
- How would you describe what the shadow and how can we start to get to know it? – 26:59
- Could you explain why we should heal our relationship with our fathers? – 30:14
Did you enjoy the podcast?
If so please leave us a review on iTunes or Stitcher. It helps our podcast get into the ears of new listeners, which expands the ManTalks community!
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson