Dr. Robert Glover – Nice Guy Syndrome
Dr. Robert Glover, author of No More Mr. Nice Guy: A Proven Plan For Getting What You Want in Love, Sex, And Life (Running Press, 2003)
Dr. Glover is an internationally recognized authority on the Nice Guy Syndrome. He is a frequent guest on radio talk shows and has been featured in numerous national publications.
Through his book – No More Mr. Nice Guy, online classes, workshops, podcasts, blogs, consultation, and therapy groups, Dr. Glover has helped change the lives of countless men and women around the world.
- Could you share a defining moment for you? – 4:22
- Can You Unpack A Few Key Characteristics Of The “Nice Guy Syndrome”? – 15:10
- What Are Some Core Things That Creates A “Nice Guy” In His Adult Life? – 18:55
- How Does “Manipulation” And “Passive Aggressive” Affect A Nice Guys Relationship? – 24:33
- What Are Some Things “Nice Guys” Can Do To Make A Shift In Their Personal Development? – 49:53
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson