Phil Randazzo – Managing Transition
Phil Randazzo is a second generation Sicilian who learned early on from his father that this country offers the greatest opportunities in the world. At a young age, he quickly learned the value of hard work. From busing tables at his father’s restaurants to working three summer jobs from age fifteen until graduating college to starting his first company at age twenty-four. His time is currently being spent writing, consulting, and developing a National Entrepreneurship and Coaching program called American Dream U, held at military bases around the world. American Dream U is a nonprofit organization that assists the military transitioning into civilian life. The program, taught by some of the world’s best and most successful entrepreneurs.
Subscribe on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher Radio, TuneIn
For more episodes visit us at ManTalks.com
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Some questions Connor asks…
- Could you share a defining moment for you? – 3:21
- Can you tell us about your program “American Dream U“? – 5:08
- What are some of the challenges of people face normally when they’re transitioning from the military back to civilian life? – 7:09
- What are some of the common pitfalls that people fall into when they’re trying to manage their transition? – 17:10
- Do you see that the people that are really successful take incredible amounts of action in navigating their transition? – 24:34
For more information on ManTalks Mastermind, click here
Did you enjoy the podcast?
If so please leave us a review on iTunes or Stitcher. It helps our podcast get into the ears of new listeners, which expands the ManTalks community!
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson