The Minimalists – Making Room for the Important Things
The Minimalists are dedicated to living a little bit more simply in your lives and creating room for all the things that don’t require a purchase or don’t need to be plugged in. It’s about living a more meaningful life with less stuff in your life. It’s a refreshing way to think about your life. These guys have written awesome books. They have an incredible blog. They have a podcast and they just recently came out with a documentary. We dig into all of those plus more in this conversation.
Some questions Roger asks:
- What is defining moment if your life? (1:56)
- For those who don’t really understand what minimalism is, could you give us an overview? (3:48)
- What did your family and friends say when you started the minimalist lifestyle? (14:07)
- Do you guys get a lot of people asking if this is a Buddhist thing, or a religious thing? (20:09)
- What are some examples of success stories of people who have taken on the minimalist lifestyle? (21:35)
- What would you like your legacy to be? (32:43)
Learn more about:
Follow The Minimalists:
You may also like these episodes:
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson
Theme music by: Parlange & Latenite Automatic