Traver Boehm – Men’s Work, #MeToo and Masculinity
Traver Boehm is a prolific writer, TEDx speaker and men’s coach, currently practicing intentional nomadism. He is the founder of both One Day Stronger Inc, and the Man Uncivilized Movement.
Drawing upon an eclectic background ranging from professional body guarding and Mixed Martial Arts to Traditional Chinese Medicine and meditation, Traver teaches people to skillfully use the inevitable pain of their lives as fuel for growth and positive change.
In 2016 after losing a pregnancy, his marriage, and his business partnership all within days of each other, he created a radical social experiment and spent the next 12 months as if it were his last year to live, aptly naming it “The Year to Live Project.” A few of the highlights of the year include:
Volunteering with the dying as a hospice worker
Spending 28 days in complete isolation and pitch black darkness in Guatemala
Living in the frigid Utah wilderness for a month with only a knife, a water bottle, and a blanket
“I see an epidemic of unexpressed pain in men.” – Traver Boehm
- How to deal with loss that blindsides you
- Challenges that most modern men are facing
- The epidemic of men’s pain
- The impact of #metoo
- What do men do in the era of #metoo
- How to engage men in the conversation
- Men’s relationship to purpose
- The different parts of purpose
- How do you start to take action when you’re avoiding something
- What is the primal and divine masculine
- What is expansion for men and how to find your end
- The role of empathy in moving forward to unite the pain of men and women
“Confront the pain of not taking action vs. the pain of taking action.” – Traver Boehm
Are you looking to find your purpose, navigate transition or fix your relationships, all with a powerful group of men from around the world.
Head to https://mantalks.com/the-alliance to learn more and join me today.