Jordan Gray – Performance Based Sex
Jordan Gray is a personal development author, and sex and relationship coach with nearly a decade of practice behind him. Jordan’s work has been featured in The Huffington Post, BBC, Self, Psychology Today, Business Insider, Yahoo!, Forbes, Elephant Journal, and countless other publications around the globe. Jordan Gray has made it his life’s mission to make thriving relationships attainable to everyone.
Within two years of starting his website, Jordan had five #1 best-selling e-books on Amazon and, since launching, has reached an engaged audience of over 20 million people from around the world with his writing.
Subscribe on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher Radio, TuneIn
For more episodes visit us at ManTalks.com
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Some questions Connor asks Jordan Gray…
- Could you share what it is you do, and why do you do relationship work? (4:09)
- Could you share your story of your struggle and attempted suicide? (8:29)
- How do you identify shame? (14:56)
- How does shame impact on our intimate relationships? (16:55)
- Could you share your journey of overcoming shame? (44:26)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
If so please leave us a review on iTunes or Stitcher. It helps our podcast get into the ears of new listeners, which expands the ManTalks community!
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson
Theme music by: Parlange & Latenite Automatic