Jonathan Fields – How to Live a Good Life
On today’s episode, Jonathan Fields shares insights about all of this from his new book How To Live A Good Life, which is based off of the 100’s of conversations he has had with inspiring individuals on his #1 rated podcast.
What does it mean to live a good life? How does the work you do and the life you live reflect who you are?
Some questions Connor asks:
- What is Jonathan’s defining moment? (3:48)
- You used to be a securities lawyer, how did that come about? (10:41)
- Did you ever talk to your father about his work? (11:41)
- You graduated High School, when did you go to law school? (13:37)
- When did you meet your wife? (19:14)
- What would you go back and tell yourself about working too hard? (21:47)
- What were some of the keys to building a community you discovered? (32:59)
- What was the timeline for The Good Life Project? (42:08)
- How do you manage to keep your community engaged? (49:11)
- Can you tell us about your new book “How to live a good life”? (51:43)
Learn more about:
Follow Jonathan Fields:
You may also like these episodes:
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson
Theme music by: Parlange & Latenite Automatic