Jonathan Fields – How to Live a Good Life
On today’s episode, Jonathan Fields shares insights about all of this from his new book How To Live A Good Life, which is based off of the 100’s of conversations he has had with inspiring individuals on his #1 rated podcast.
What does it mean to live a good life? How does the work you do and the life you live reflect who you are?
Subscribe on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher Radio, TuneIn
For more episodes visit us at ManTalks.com
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Some questions Connor asks:
- What is Jonathan’s defining moment? (3:48)
- You used to be a securities lawyer, how did that come about? (10:41)
- Did you ever talk to your father about his work? (11:41)
- You graduated High School, when did you go to law school? (13:37)
- When did you meet your wife? (19:14)
- What would you go back and tell yourself about working too hard? (21:47)
- What were some of the keys to building a community you discovered? (32:59)
- What was the timeline for The Good Life Project? (42:08)
- How do you manage to keep your community engaged? (49:11)
- Can you tell us about your new book “How to live a good life”? (51:43)
Learn more about:
Follow Jonathan Fields:
Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin | YouTube
You may also like these episodes:
Did you enjoy the podcast?
If so please leave us a review on iTunes or Stitcher. It helps our podcast get into the ears of new listeners, which expands the ManTalks community!
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson
Theme music by: Parlange & Latenite Automatic