Johnny Berba – My Shame Is What Has Made Me Successful
We were introduced to Johnny Berba through a fan of the show. He said “you gotta check out this pickup artist who quit the industry to focus on self love and healing emotional trauma.” We were skeptical to say the least but when we watched the videos we were sent everything changed.
Now he’s a dating and life coach that can teach you how to attract people naturally – no tricks, no lures, no manipulations or pickup lines – just through being yourself, being honest and direct, standing confidently. Being the true you.
There’s a lot of bullshit out there in the dating world. But everything that Johnny is bringing to the conversation rings through to us – we hope you’ll enjoy.
Some questions Roger & Connor asks:
- What is Johnny’s defining moment? (2:05)
- Was there a moment that caused you to shift? (4:29)
- Did you have any friends around you that caught onto this? (5:50)
- What do you think is the #1 thing men struggle with anxiety? (10:55)
- What has your experience been like sharing your videos on YouTube? (15:07)
- What other areas are men affected by anxiety? (21:40)
- How big of a part does shame play in anxiety? (24:56)
- What would you like your legacy to be? (28:15)
Learn more about:
Follow Johnny Berba:
You may also like these episodes:
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson
Theme music by: Parlange & Latenite Automatic