Jim Sheils – Balancing Work & Family
Jim Sheils is the business partner of Brian Scrone (who we’ve previously had on) of the organization called Board Meetings, which helps Entrepreneurs and professionals deepen their relationships with their families with their partners with their loved ones. In this episode, we chat with Jim mostly about how he manages to balance work and home life. Jim shares some incredible stories not only for his own personal life but from people that he’s worked with through the work that he does.
Subscribe on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher Radio, TuneIn
Some questions Connor asks…
- Could you share a defining moment for you? (3:20)
- What led you to wanting to adopt your kids? (3:50)
- Could you share some of the businesses that you started and give us some insight in your success? (11:45)
- What are “rhythms” and how does that benefit your family life? (18:40)
- What are “sanity pillars”? (35:30)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
If so please leave us a review on iTunes or Stitcher. It helps our podcast get into the ears of new listeners, which expands the ManTalks community!
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson
Theme music by: Parlange & Latenite Automatic