Jeff Salzenstein – Pro Tennis & Peak Performance
Jeff Salzenstein was a top 100 world ranked ATP professional in singles and doubles and was the oldest American to break the top 100 in the world for the first time after the age of 30. During his 11 year pro career riddled with injuries, surgeries, and setbacks, Jeff became fascinated by human performance especially in the areas of mindset and healthy living and has made it his mission to develop himself in these areas so that he can support his client’s growth and transformation. Jeff was a 2 time All-American, national champion and team captain at Stanford University where he received his BA in Economics.
Jeff is committed to helping visionary leaders (executives, entrepreneurs, and athletes) create more success and fulfillment so that they can live their best lives possible. He helps his clients see their “blind spots” and powerfully coaches them to create strategies and tools to make breakthroughs in life. Jeff is a true “cornerman” in every sense of the word. Part coach, mentor, confidant, and friend, Jeff connects with his clients on a deep level, asking thoughtful questions while drawing on his unique perspective as a successful entrepreneur, world class tennis coach, and former professional tennis player. Jeff’s true genius lies in his ability to blend intuition and experience to create a deep level of trust, accountability and inspiration for his clients so that they feel excited to create more positive change in their lives. Jeff loves sharing powerful perspective and wisdom that can create massive shifts, clarity, and transformation.
- Could you share a defining moment for you? – 4:07
- Did You Know Your Brother Was Using Drugs? And Did You Know You Wanted To Start To Move Away From Tennis? – 6:06
- How Did You Navigate The Transition Of Stepping Away From Tennis? – 9:39
- What Were Some Key Things You’Ve Learned From Tennis That You Use In Your Couching Practice? – 13:37
- What Are Some Of The Question You Like To Ask Those You Coach To Help Navigate Their Transition? – 16:24
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson