Christian Pedersen – What Makes You Attractive as a Man
Christian Pedersen is a coach for men and relationship trainer. He has studied with ManKind Project, Sky Dancing Tantra and The Option Institute.
Christian coaches men on the most private issues of sex & relationship. Strict confidentiality.
Christian and his wife, Sonika Tinker, have over 30 years combined experience coaching singles and couples to profoundly transform relationships. Owners of LoveWorks, a leading-edge relationship training company, they offer life-changing relationship workshops and online classes, such as Give Yourself to Love, Heart of Relating, The Gift of Conflict, and Singles: Breakthrough to Love!
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
– What makes you attractive as a Man
– What turn’s off a (potential) partner
– What causes Men to be emotionally cut off/disconnected
– A simple trick to tune into your emotions & bodily sensations
– Specific questions to ask yourself to understand emotions
– Emotional Fitness and what it is
– Why confronting emotions is difficult for Men
– How Men and Women communicate their emotions differently
– ‘Complaining for Change’
– What someone says vs what someone wants/means
– How ‘Giving’ and Appreciation impact our interpersonal connections
For more information about ManTalks or to join a ManTalks Mastermind: Click Here
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Stitcher Radio | Android
For more episodes visit us at ManTalks.com
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Did you enjoy the podcast?
If so please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher. It helps our podcast get into the ears of new listeners, which expands the ManTalks Community!
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson
Entertaining conversation gents. Unfortunately, I felt like I was listening to John Gray 101 most of this episode. Not ALL of it, but most of it. I would think that our community is way more advanced.
Thank you Connor.
Thanks for listening, Raul.