Chris Voss – Life is a Series of Negotiations
In this Podcast, Chris Voss talks about how life is a series of negotiations.
Chris Voss was the FBI’s lead hostage negotiator. In this episode you’ll learn how you can apply the same skills he used to negotiate with bank robbers and terrorists to your everyday life. Life is a series of negotiations you should be prepared for: buying a car, negotiating a salary, buying a home, renegotiating rent, deliberating with your partner. Taking emotional intelligence and intuition to the next level, this conversation can give you the competitive edge in any discussion.
Subscribe on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher Radio, TuneIn
For more episodes visit us at ManTalks.com
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Some questions Roger & Connor ask:
- What is Chris’ defining moment? (2:10)
- Could you give us an overview of the book and who it’s for? (6:13)
- Can you expand on your idea of ‘tactical empathy’? (10:56)
- How important is listening in the negotiation process? (15:44)
- When negotiations start to fade, how do you keep the momentum moving forward? (19:22)
- Can you expand on the idea in your book about ‘Black Swans’? (21:25)
- What’s the legacy you want to be? (28:07)
Learn more about:
Follow Chris Voss:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
You may also like these episodes:
Did you enjoy the podcast?
If so please leave us a review on iTunes or Stitcher. It helps our podcast get into the ears of new listeners, which expands the ManTalks community!
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson
Theme music by: Parlange & Latenite Automatic